Greggs Deliveroo is coming to Birmingham

Get me that sausage roll

Hide Images

The fast food bakery, 'Greggs', is now delivering all the baked goods you coud want to your doorstep via Deliveroo.

The service is available to all within a 2 km radius of seven stores in Birmingham. Delivery costs £2.50 and there is no minimum spend.

Fan favourites such as breakfasts, coffees, savouries and sausage rolls, sandwiches, salads and sweet treats will be included in the menu along with bundle options.

The Chief Executive at Greggs said “We’ve been working on our delivery services over the past year and we’re excited to launch a Deliveroo trial for our customers in Birmingham. This will enable customers to enjoy our great tasting, good value food wherever they are, offering them the ultimate convenience.”

The Greggs shops available using the Deliveroo service are Birmingham Highgate Street, Birmingham New Street, Birmingham Warstone Lane, Shirley Parkgate Shopping Centre, Harborne High Street, Kings Heath High Street and Solihull High Street.

Thanks to this game changing move from Greggs, baked goods can be delivered to you in bed, offering the perfect breakfast to rid you of your hangover post Fab.