Uni splurged almost six grand on ‘Madame Fromage’ video

More cash spent on ‘scaremongering’ video than housing freshers

exclusive

Aberdeen have continued their run of cock-ups by blowing over £5000 on the clip which has sparked uproar.

The Tab can reveal the two minute “Madame Fromage” animation was commissioned at the cost of “between five and six thousands pounds”.

But the uni has paid an even heavier price with the outrage that has erupted over the cringe-worthy clip.

This is where your money’s going

And the blunder comes as no surprise to first years who have felt the brunt of the uni’s obscene prioritising this year.

When asked about such an immense sum being spent on the campaign one homeless fresher said: “It doesn’t really surprise me any more. I’ve gotten used to being let down by them.”

The uni released it in a bid to increase safety awareness, but have been blasted for its “victim-blaming” message.

Now uni chiefs are refusing to take it down, despite complaints made by students, AUSA and rape charities alike.

Probably because it was such a whopping cost.

The President for Welfare said: “If this figure is correct it would be a shame for all of that money to have been spent on something that doesn’t seem appropriate, especially as the university probably had good intentions.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmuzXJlhqSU