Apocalypse Now: Zombie game comes to Cardiff

By on

2.8 hours later survival game comes to Cardiff! Want to experience a zombie apocalypse? Then here’s your chance!

We all say- ‘I’d last longer than that guy!’ when watching a new episode of The Walking Dead or re-run of 28 days later, yet the team at Slingshot Effect have produced the game ‘2.8 hours later’ a game featuring actors dressed up as zombies and a map where you must complete challenges without getting caught!

Starting at a secret location you are given a survival guide with a clue on how to get to the Asylum- the safe place for all survivors! In groups you must find your way, picking up more clues on where you need to go whilst being chased by zombies! If caught you are ‘infected’ and stamped and once you find your final destination you are ‘turned’ into a zombie. This includes the full makeup effect people!

The night ends with, what else? A ‘party’- where zombies and survivors can drink in harmony.

Expect gore, your adrenalin to race and plenty of running. So why don’t you try it out for yourself instead of stuck behind the controller of Dead Island and see if you’ll survive?

2.8 hours later comes to Cardiff between 28th March and 5th April, for more info click here.

• And, like typical in England, there are dozens of people watching, zero people helping.

• Wut

Parklife is absolutely teeming with arseholes, and unfortunately the EDM scene in the UK just attracts chav scum like this.

• .

Parklife was a nasty chav-fest this year. It’s lost it’s connection with students and will only go downhill from here

• Mandemz

He probably said something racist to the mixed racist gentleman so he deserved to die

• Mandemz

mixed race*

Heard something newsworthy?

By , Cardiff Features Editor of The Tab on

Meet the Taly South fresher who lap dances to fund her lavish lifestyle

Apparently the money is insane

By on

Glam is by far the best thing about Cardiff

You voted – you were wrong

By and on

Clubbers of the week

Congrats for looking so good

By , Contributing Editor on

All things considered, doing DofE Gold is quite weird

So many blisters

By on

London’s plubs are the best thing about UK nightlife right now

(It’s a pub and a club mixed together)

By , Contributing Editor on

We asked guys whether they prefer thongs or french knickers

The finer things in life

By , Chief Reporter on

Your gluten free diet is killing the wheat industry

Bread just makes me bloat

By , Chief Reporter on

How to get into a Boiler Room DJ set

There are a few options

By , Head of Marketing on

There’s just something about girls who DJ

They exude coolness