Apocalypse Now: Zombie game comes to Cardiff

2.8 hours later survival game comes to Cardiff! Want to experience a zombie apocalypse? Then here’s your chance!

We all say- ‘I’d last longer than that guy!’ when watching a new episode of The Walking Dead or re-run of 28 days later, yet the team at Slingshot Effect have produced the game ‘2.8 hours later’ a game featuring actors dressed up as zombies and a map where you must complete challenges without getting caught!

Mall_zombie4_Edit-500x333

Starting at a secret location you are given a survival guide with a clue on how to get to the Asylum- the safe place for all survivors! In groups you must find your way, picking up more clues on where you need to go whilst being chased by zombies! If caught you are ‘infected’ and stamped and once you find your final destination you are ‘turned’ into a zombie. This includes the full makeup effect people!

1392020_648703358484058_7200136_n

The night ends with, what else? A ‘party’- where zombies and survivors can drink in harmony.

996038_648695325151528_2081246058_n

Expect gore, your adrenalin to race and plenty of running. So why don’t you try it out for yourself instead of stuck behind the controller of Dead Island and see if you’ll survive?

2.8 hours later comes to Cardiff between 28th March and 5th April, for more info click here.

Heard something newsworthy?

, Cardiff Deputy Editor of The Tab

Philosophy is actually a really hard degree

Anyone dissin’ has not studied Kant

, Cardiff News Editor of The Tab

Train services out of Cardiff this evening cancelled

Delays turned into cancellations

, Cardiff Features Editor of The Tab

Tickets already sold out for Beyoncé nights across Cardiff

‘Cos we like to partaaay.

, Chief Reporter

If Notting Hill were remade today, where would it be set?

Dalston? Clapham? What about Brixton?

, Contributing Editor

The soul of London is visible through an unlikely window: Chicken Cottage

It’s a place that makes us all the same

, Contributing Editor

Quiz: Are you a creative?

You’re so Van Gogh right now

, Chief Reporter

You’re supposed to have met ‘the one’ by 25. But what if you haven’t?

We asked a relationship expert

Sarah Koenig is back reporting on Adnan Syed

At the retrial, a woman has told the court she was dissuaded from providing an alibi

, Contributing Editor

Ben Stiller murdered the entire concept of the selfie last night

But at least he set a new Guinness World Record in the process