Apocalypse Now: Zombie game comes to Cardiff

2.8 hours later survival game comes to Cardiff! Want to experience a zombie apocalypse? Then here’s your chance!

We all say- ‘I’d last longer than that guy!’ when watching a new episode of The Walking Dead or re-run of 28 days later, yet the team at Slingshot Effect have produced the game ‘2.8 hours later’ a game featuring actors dressed up as zombies and a map where you must complete challenges without getting caught!

Mall_zombie4_Edit-500x333

Starting at a secret location you are given a survival guide with a clue on how to get to the Asylum- the safe place for all survivors! In groups you must find your way, picking up more clues on where you need to go whilst being chased by zombies! If caught you are ‘infected’ and stamped and once you find your final destination you are ‘turned’ into a zombie. This includes the full makeup effect people!

1392020_648703358484058_7200136_n

The night ends with, what else? A ‘party’- where zombies and survivors can drink in harmony.

996038_648695325151528_2081246058_n

Expect gore, your adrenalin to race and plenty of running. So why don’t you try it out for yourself instead of stuck behind the controller of Dead Island and see if you’ll survive?

2.8 hours later comes to Cardiff between 28th March and 5th April, for more info click here.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

How to spot someone who’s had a ‘gap yah’

“When I was in Thailand…”

and

Who will be crowned Cardiff’s BNOC of 2016?

Get your nominations in!

, Cardiff Deputy Editor of The Tab

Having a birthday during exam season is absolute rubbish

Pray for the May babies

, Royal Holloway Co-editor of The Tab

Stop trying to explain football to women

We either know already, or we don’t care

League tables are useless, only reputation matters

Student satisfaction counts for nothing when you’re applying for a job

Every awkward thing Zac Goldsmith has done this year

This man could be the next Mayor of London