Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Owen Jones is coming to Warwick!

He wants to inspire us ‘to build a new world’

Are you concerned about the state of the world? Looking forward to bringing down 'the old order'? Well, left-wing journalist Owen Jones might just be the man for you.

The author, broadcaster and commentator is speaking at the Warwick Arts Centre on on Sunday 4th November, as part of his tour of the country. He will be sharing his views with the nation, explaining how to break up the Establishment.

Jones' tour, 'Building a New Britain,' will see him tour the country. He's travelling the far width of the nation from Liverpool to Exeter, and of course Warwick's own Art Centre.

Owen Jones does not shy away from stirring up controversy in British politics, as seen in 2016 when he walked off a live Sky News TV debate. Jones' passionate backing of Jeremy Corbyn and active Twitter use often brings him into political debate with other users.

The event is priced at £18 for general admission and £13 for Coventry and Warwick students, seemingly a pretty steep price for the takedown of capitalism…

Tickets for the event can be bought here. Join the Facebook event to be kept up to date with details of the event.