Meet the History of Art students who’s artwork is now on display at Millburn House

The Exhibition is ongoing at Millburn House until the 20th June

Three students in the Warwick boys group chat have been banned from campus as university conclude investigation

One student has been banned for life and two more have been banned for ten years

Warwick University ranked as 54th best uni in the world

It is also ranked in the top ten in the UK

Warwick University’s Poker Society potentially set for a £100,000 win

Warwick Poker Society remains the front-runner in the Goliath University League with the chance of entering Europe’s Largest Poker Tournament

How to cope with stress this exam season

A guide to staying calm when things seem too much

Campaign: Help us get the new Love Island series opener broadcast on the Piazza screen

Now that’s my type on paper

Two Warwick students have started an Insta to shame the men who catcall them

They set it up in light of the Warwick boys group chat

Exams? What exams! Here are your Clubbers of the Week

These lot are living dangerously

Which classic Vine is your Warwick uni halls?

It’s a very serious question

It’s time to nominate Warwick’s biggest BNOC 2018

It’s time to separate the BNOC’s from the LNOC’s

The Tab spoke to the students behind Codpiece’s latest production about dementia

‘It is time to speak about the unspoken’

An open letter to club toilets in Leamington Spa

All I want is a bit of toilet roll

These are officially the things you can’t wear once you’ve graduated

That Red Puffer sadly won’t last forever!

Save a five-year-old girl from leukemia: A stem cell donation clinic is on campus today

Kaiya Patel, who is five years old, has a rare and aggressive form of leukaemia and is looking for a stem cell donor

‘I have never felt more threatened’: Girls at Warwick speak out against the boys group chat

‘The concept of what is banter and what is inappropriate is very skewed for some boys’

Four of the Warwick group chat boys have had their suspensions from university lifted

One of the suspensions was lifted last week

There will be a ‘No Rape Culture on Our Campus’ demo on the Piazza tomorrow night

The protest is in response to the Warwick group chat incident

2,000 people sign petition to increase the punishment of the 11 Warwick rape joke group chat boys

It was created by a Warwick fresher

The Tab Warwick

last seen today at 03:41

Get breaking Warwick news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out everything going down in Leam, mad shit happening in Kasbah, and where you can find the best Purple on campus. Straight into your DMs. 😘