Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette nomination: Kanika Banwait

She works at Nandos, which makes her extra cheeky

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelorettes and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we’re presenting to you the best of the best.

Today’s nominee is Kanika Banwait, a third year English and Creative Writing student from Buckinghamshire.

Her hobbies include fulfilling the aspiring writer cliché by drinking a lot, staring at the moon and unravelling the mysteries of life. She also “bloody loves” avocados. Kanika revealed that she works at Nandos, which makes her extra cheeky.

When asked how she feels to be nominated, she replied: “This is an honour. After waiting 20 years for my time to shine, people can finally be witness to my dull glow.”

A nominator said: “Warning the only bachelors that will be accepted by her family are Indian boys from a good Punjabi family. No exceptions, unless they can handle Nando’s extra hot half chicken.”

Apparently she’s the “Queen of fucking everything” and “she’s as spicy as the keema she makes.”

Another person commented that “Kanika gets a solid 5 out of 5 stars. If her writing skills aren’t enough to woe a man, her dance skills certainly Kan.”

An interesting fact about Kanika is that people call her Kanika Banterwait because when you’re with her, you never have to wait for the banter – it’s constant. She’s also punched a guy in the face before because he wouldn’t leave her alone.

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette will open this month.