Sussex University – Help the Homeless Society announce their first ever charity concert

‘Be a part of a ground-breaking event that will bring our communities together through the power of creative arts.’

Sussex University – Help the Homeless Society are hosting a charity concert on Saturday, 14th March.

Co-president of the society, Adam Selcon, told The Sussex Tab that the Sussex University- Help the Homeless Society is “a group of passionate, engaged students who work together with local charities and communities to make a difference to the lives of homeless people in Brighton.

“We do this through volunteering, information campaigns, and social action projects, and although we have only been operating for just over two years, we have organised two big shoebox projects, countless fundraisers including an annual sleep out.”

The incredibly talented The Choir with No Name will be sharing their music and stories with you, and Just Life are bringing an exciting exhibition of local artwork. What more could you possibly want?

Both of these acts are creative projects from charities that have made a significant impact on the lives of the vulnerable.

And if that wasn’t enough, Luna Blue, the Indie-rock band from Brighton, are headlining the show! You can listen to their new single here.

A range of student acts, from local band Dece to the Sussex Live Music Society, has been lined up for your enjoyment. Plus many more to be announced soon!

The event’s Facebook page explains that this is a chance to “Be a part of a ground-breaking event that will bring our communities together through the power of creative arts.”

Take this opportunity to support and enjoy some great, budding talents while helping out people in need.

Tickets are £6 and can be bought online, or from Library Square on Friday 6th March 11am-1pm.

All profits and donations will be distributed between the charities involved.