Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

TOWIE is coming to Brighton and they are looking for extras

Don’t be jel, be reem

Get your fake tan on because The Only Way is Essex is coming to Brighton and they are looking for extras.

On the 17th, 18th and 19th of April, the TOWIE crew are coming to Brighton and are looking for 'invited guests' to star in scenes across local bars, clubs, restaurants and in various activities across Brighton.

To apply, you must be 18 or over and get in contact with Lime Pictures via WhatsApp with #BRIGHTON, your name, age and your 'best selfie'. Our top tip is to be reem, smell reem, look reem.

On Wednesday 18th April there will be an all cast event, at a location to be confirmed. During this shoot, food and drinks (including alcohol) will be provided via drink tokens.

Filming on the 17th and 19th will be small scenes taking place in cafes and bars around Brighton although the exact filming locations are still being confirmed.

#TOWIE is coming to #BRIGHTON, message 07342 164796 to get involved!

Posted by TOWIE Invited Guests on Monday, April 9, 2018

Although the shoot is unpaid, you are provided with the opportunity to meet the TOWIE cast and take photos and selfies.

If you've got the tan, the heels and the drink throwing skills, then apply here.