Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Patient, Massage, Person, People, Human

Everything you need to know about Sussex Holi Festival

SASS brings you Holi 2018, the biggest colour festival of the year

With #oneworldweek at Sussex well and truely underway, Wednesday is set to go down as one as one of Sussex's most colourful events of the year. Yes you know it, it's time for the return of Sussex Holi Festival.

Image may contain: Crowd, Person, People, Human

The day will begin with the annual Holi Run organised by Active US and SussexSport. It's a non-competitive run that kicks off at 12pm at the Sussex sign by the sport centre, loops round Russell's Clump and finishes in Library Square.

The run encourages all sporting abilities, so run, walk, skip, hop, however you want to complete the race, it's £5 entry (which includes racing goodies) so get all your pals down for the funnest run of the year.

Once the Holi Run is finished, competetors and other Sussex students are encouraged to head down to Library Square where the main Holi Festival will take place between 2-4pm.

Image may contain: Crowd, Party, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Poster, Collage, Ankle, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Party, Crowd, Person, People, Human

The SASS Society bring you Holi, the most colourful celebration of the year. Holi is a Hindu festival also known as the festival of colour or sharing love, which brings together hundreds of people from different backgrounds and cultures. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring and the end of winter (so lets keep our fingers crossed for some sunshine).

Image may contain: Tartan, Skirt, Plaid, Kilt, Clothing, Crowd, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Umbrella, Canopy, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Crowd, Person, People, Human

The event promises a DJ playing all the classic Bollywood and Holi tunes and plenty of food to keep everyone going.

Entrance to the festival is free and bags of colour paint will be provided throughout the afternoon.

Image may contain: Parade, Shop, Market, Bazaar, Hippie, Crowd, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Crowd, Party, Person, People, Human

Dress Code: White (Traditionally white is worn when playing Holi)

So bring all your friends along to one of the most talked about events of the year, we're sure you won't want to miss it!