These are the most instagrammable places in Brighton

Do it for the gram

Brighton is known for its quirky artwork and abundance of vintage shops and cafes; the perfect settings for your already aesthetic Instagram. We made a list of the best places in Brighton to up your Insta game.

Spiderplant

Thanks for the shelfie @coldknees ?#plantshelfie #shelfie #spiderplantshop #brighton

A post shared by Spiderplant Shop (@spiderplantshop) on

Snooper's Paradise

A post shared by harmony ? (@harmonyyoungs) on

Red Roaster

#brunch #redroaster #brighton #seaside #weekend #avocado #brightonbrunch #yummy

A post shared by Sam Palmer (@sam_87) on

Meatliquor

SIX

Colin Page Antiquarian Books

In 1900 Colin Page’s grandfather had founded the first garage in Brighton. Colin began his working life as a mechanic, but neither he nor his brother Brian enjoyed life in the family firm. In 1969 they set up together in a shop in Lewes dealing in secondhand #books and oriental antiques, later moving to the present shop in #brighton opposite Holleyman & Treacher. George Holleyman had dominated bookselling in Brighton since the War. When Colin opened in the same street, George treated him very well, telling him the various points about books and paying him fair money. When the firm went out of business, Colin Page inherited many of their customers, some of whom had wonderful collections. #bookshop still has amazing collection of secondary books starting from affordable to everyone and ending with really old and rare books.

A post shared by Oksana Skora (@oksanaskora) on

Marwoods

That little cute corner ☕ #coffee #coffeetime #coffeeshop #brighton #uk

A post shared by dessy (@dessykasim) on

Rock*Ola Coffee Bar

Mondays perfect spot for pancakes ? vs my apple five minutes before heading to work ??

A post shared by Jaymie (@jaymieoc) on

Presuming Ed Coffeehouse

my favourite #coffeeshopcorner. | ?: @theramblinggirl.

A post shared by Brighton Coffee Shops (@brightoncoffeeshops) on

Plateau

A post shared by @wakeen57 on

AONO & Co

William Morris Antiques Ltd/ Antiques Cafe

Saturdays spent with my Head in a Book ?☕️??

A post shared by Sarah Elizabeth O'Brien (@sarah.elizabeth.obrien) on