Just a list of all the best vintage shops in Brighton

Where to get your wavy garms

Brighton is an eclectic mix of old and new, and Sussex students are known for their forte in Vintage clothing. Here's a list of the best places to bag your vintage garms in Brighton.

To Be Worn Again

With two shops in Brighton and £3 and £5 clothing rails, To Be Worn Again is the perfect place for vintage finds. You can find their stores within the North Laine shopping district. They also have a wholesale warehouse in Worthing which often holds kilo sales.

Independent Rag

This store often run fantastic discounts of up to 50% off and can be found on Sydney Street, next to We Love Falafel (we do).

Beyond Retro

Arguably the most beautiful of Brighton's vintage stores, Beyond Retro can be found on Vine Street in the North Laines. They also create their own items from reclaimed fabric under the name LABEL.

Pauly's Laundry

This place is hidden away on Upper Gardner Street and offers plenty of patterned shirts and branded vintage items.

Giant

There's plenty of vintage pieces and accessories in Giant. You can find this new vintage gem in unit 16 of Brighton's Open Market.

Snooper's Paradise

Home to all things old, it's not surprising that Snooper's Paradise has its own floor dedicated to vintage clothing. You can find Snooper's Attic upstairs in the store.

Dirty Harry

This vintage shop has three floors full of unique clothes, including sportswear and reworked Levis. It also features a mural of Clint Eastwood from the famous film Dirty Harry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbfE5c9lt_i/?taken-at=231802636

Bobby and Dandy

A little pricier than some other stores mentioned, this shop holds hand picked vintage items not found in warehouses.

Dig For Victory

Dig for Victory make bespoke dresses from vintage fabrics and is a great place to gaze at fabrics with floral and funky patterns.