Unbrielievable! ‘The Big Cheese Festival’ announced in Brighton

It’s gonna be ‘grate’

It has been revealed that The Big Cheese Festival will be hitting Brighton March 3rd celebrating everything cheesy. Hosting some of the finest cheese makers in the world, the festival will be a huge open food court for visitors to try a spectrum of different cheeses.

Located on the Brighton Racecourse, the festival will have DJs, comedy acts, and bands playing all of the greatest cheesy hits.

Halloumi fries, mozzarella sticks, fondue, literally any type of cheese will be served up in a plethora of ways. They will be taking the phrase ‘would you like cheese with that’ to new heights.

On top of that, the cheesemakers will be on hand to help you find the right wine, ale, spirit, to go with your cheese to maximise flavour.

Brighton has played host to a number of food festivals recently. Vegfest, one of the biggest food festivals in Brighton, was held back in March showcasing a wide range of vegetarian and vegan food and products.

It is still early days, however you can sign up to get the first tickets on release here.