We got the top ten Deliveroo dishes in Brighton for you to oogle at
Are you hungry yet?
We all remember where we were when we heard Deliveroo was coming to Brighton. I myself was walking through the town centre and spotted the many Deliveroo banners attached to the side of buildings.
But would you believe it, it has been a whole year since the takeaway service has come to Brighton and since then many a hungover KFC has been bought. Celebrating its official birthday on December 15th, we collected some pretty impressive stats from Deliveroo.
For example, more than 130 restaurants have signed up to Deliveroo and over 600 beautiful people of Brighton work for Deliveroo, thats a lot of food.
The delivery drivers cover more than 350km a week and within the first year, drivers have covered over 15,600 km which is the equivalent of travelling from Brighton to Beijing 3 times.
Jeremy Rawlinson, General Manager at Deliveroo, said: “We’ve had a fantastic first year and the service has been incredibly well received by local foodies. We’ve served thousands of local customers and we’re looking forward to continuing to bring delicious dishes straight from the hands of Brighton chefs to customers’ doors.
- MEATLiquor – The Dead Hippie
- Wagamama – Chicken Katsu Curry
- The Orange Buffalo – BBQ Wings
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen – American Cheese Burger
- VIP Very Italian Pizza – Diavola
- Pho – Phở Xào Gà Tôm (Chicken & Prawn)
- Tortilla – Grilled Chicken Burrito
- The Chilli Pickle – Fiery Vindaloo Wings
- Street Thai – Chicken Satay
- Burgers and Cocktails – Cheese & Bacon Burger
If you are wondering what is actually in The Dead Hippie Burger it has: 2 mustard-fried beef patties, dead hippie sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and minced white onions