Campus style: Exam week edition

The best threads in the exam hall

You can’t let little and potentially life-altering events like exams and assignments get in the way of dolling up a little. Sussex was on fleek this week, in spite of caffeine runs, library all-nighters and self-doubt.

Siobhan, Undergrad, Psychology

Even at the most inconvenient of times, heading home from the librart, Siobhan looks amazing. Pairing a printed coat with some equally interesting shoes, she has definitely recovered from those multiple choice questions.

Anastasia, First year, Media Studies

Shag coat- Check. Loose Shirt – Check. Skinny Jeans – Check. More importantly, Coffee cup – Check. Anastasia’s easygoing style makes a great statement.

Violet, PhD, Development Studies

Grown up style at its best: A chic coat with a touch of colour from Violet.

Maya, Second Year Psychology and Cognitive Science

Things you can buy in the bookshop – Bags. Maya’s stylish satchel has been sourced from the John Smith’s bookshop in the library. Academia and fashion seem to have a happy marriage in the library.

Ada, Undegraduate, Social Work

You can’t call yourself a student if you haven’t been walking around with a little piece of the library. Ada is reading up for the next term, and cheering her on is that bright scarf which she pairs with a classic navy sweater.

Isabella, Exchange Student, Neuroscience and Cognitive Science

Retro is back with a bang! If you want to go retro, bags are the way to go. Isabella’s fringed bag paired with an earthy maroon jacket is a cheerful sight on a not so cheerful day.

Tamara, Masters, Journalism

Dogs are happiness. Dogs on bags are happiness too. Tamara pulls off print-mixing with the umbrella and that adorable bag. The two tone jacket and the cord belt win major points too.

Esme, Second Year, Psychology

Esme’s blanket scarf  brings colour to rainy campus (Yes, its a thing. A scarf that’s almost as big as a blanket). The colours pair well with the emerald jacket, and the sneakers complete a comfy but colourful look.