What do Nick Clegg, a rabbit in a mug, & a T-Rex trying to make a bed have in common?

The internet has been revolutionary in aiding students with top-notch procrastination. Belle Johnson takes on the Tab’s top 10 distractions on Tumblr.

guide tab tumblr

Oh hello. Didn’t see you there. Yes, we should both be working on that reading done by a man who’s soul aim in life was to confuse hungover students with his long words and confusing ways. And yet suddenly the need to get fit/draw tiny pictures of Kermit the frog on your nails/perfect your impression of a 6ft polar bear stuck in a 5ft tank (don’t you dare judge me for what I do in my free time) is overwhelming. Let me help you put the Pro back in Procrastination with The Tab’s Definitive Guide On How To Tumble.

1. Nick Clegg Looking Sad

Oh Nick Clegg. Y U SO SAD NICK CLEGG? Is it because creme eggs are smaller than they used to be, Nick Clegg? Poor Nick Clegg.

2. Ugly Renaissance Babies

Big paint brush + tiny tiny face = Much Ugly Baby. Looks a little bit like Rafael left a latte on the canvas before it was dry, and just kind of hoped no one would notice.

3. Capybaras That Look Like Rafael Nadal

Small hairy rodents that look like large Spanish tennis players. What more do you need to know?

4. Cute Things In Cups

A complete guide to how close to rock bottom you are. I spend at least 2 hours of daylight on this site daily. Sometimes they’re cute things near a cup. Sometimes they’re cute things in a cup. Sometimes they’re cute things on a cup. Sometimes, they’re actually cute cups. It’s just so diverse.

5. Hungover Owls

The entire reason you rarely see owls in the daytimes. They are 10% feathers, 90% beer. Science.

6. Starbucks Spelling

There are at least 4 immediately visible clues to suggest that I am not actually named Bill. I find the path of least resistance is just to make up a name on the spot when you’re asked, and see how many tries it takes them to spell it according to the rules what you just made up in your head.

7. Hot Dog Legs

Are they “reconstituted meat wrapped in pig casings” or are they my legs? I will never say.

8. Dogs Wearing Pantyhose

Dogs. In tights. And sometimes high heels. Bitchin.

9. T-Rex Trying

A series of drawings of a T-Rex trying to do things. Basically.

10. Animals Talking In All Caps

You had me at “animals talking.” Animals doing the human things? Automatically the funniest thing you will do that year.