Where’s your head at?

Revision. It’s here; it’s everywhere you turn. What’s the only escape to make those study sessions on the top floor that little bit more bearable? Your favourite music. Everyone’s got […]

Revision. It’s here; it’s everywhere you turn. What’s the only escape to make those study sessions on the top floor that little bit more bearable? Your favourite music. Everyone’s got their study soundtrack, their academic arrangements, that coursework concerto. Whatever it is your studying/listening to, upgrade those tinny apple earbuds and amplify your life. Here’s some of the most stylish headphones out there currently for some inspiration. 

Marshall Monitor Hi Fi Headphones

Image

image © highsnobiety.com

Let’s start with an instant classic. Marshall, a British brand synonymous with the sex, drugs and rock and roll lifestyle of the 60s, if there’s anyone who knows how to make a pair of headphones it’s these guys. These are the first over-ear headphones developed by the brand and include an impressive set of custom made, low distortion 40mm drivers. Also has a sharing port and folds up for easy transportation. Make like Spinal Tap in the silent section and turn it up to 11 with these iconic headphones.

Eskuché 45Sv2 Headphones

image © eskucheme.com

Drawing on classic 70s designs, this small LA based company has been making excellent, quality headphones with a retro twist for a few years now. These 45Sv2s are no exception: sleek yet edgy, these headphones are surprisingly versatile. They make for a surprisingly futuristic look, yet still maintain a classy image.

Piston Street Flora Headphones

image © wesc.com

Get that injection of summertime irony into your wardrobe, with these loud headphones from WESC’s latest drop. The Stockholm based company has long delivered a series of quality headphones with a strong sense of individuality, and these are no exception. From sunbathing in Sallies quad to lounging on the beach, these are designed for summer.

AIAIAI X Alis Capital Headphones

images © bitchslapmag.com

This collaboration between two of Copenhagen’s audio and streetwear power houses is not to be missed. With a combination of the audio expertise of AIAIAI, a headphone brand used by DJs the world over (think Annie Mac and A – Trak) and the effortless street style of Danish skate brand Alis, evident within the camo-esque print, these headphones are a unique collaboration that are not to be missed out on. 

Urbanears Zinken

image © urbanears.com

Long a student favourite, Urbanears are reasonably priced, good quality and durable. The perfect student headphones. Try upgrading to the Zinken, the brand’s latest venture into DJ headphones for an altogether improved sound.

headline image ©pinterest.com