What to wear: Goldfish

Wednesday night is set to be a big one; forget the merry-go-round of sports socials and trips to the Liz. Oh no, on Wednesday GOLDFISH comes to St A. The […]

Wednesday night is set to be a big one; forget the merry-go-round of sports socials and trips to the Liz. Oh no, on Wednesday GOLDFISH comes to St A. The much awaited South African DJs will be banging out the tunes in the good old funion. I can feel Venue 1 shaking in anticipation as I write.

So, the question remains, what to wear to one of the most exciting DJ sets coming to St Andrews? Not your standard union getup, that’s for sure. Since Goldfish spent the summer supporting David Guetta in Ibiza, something of that vibe is sure to be appropriate on Wednesday…

Image

white-ibiza.com

Dig out that festival gear you hid at the bottom of your wardrobe way back in September; the crazier the better. Tribal prints, fringing, crop tops, Hawaiian shirts, bandanas and even face paint. Embrace the cliché and just pour a pot of glitter over your face.

elitedaily.com

Whilst they may be slightly over-done, ripped denim shorts will not go amiss, paired with comfy/danceable shoes like war-torn converse or hi-tops and you will be sure to be I-just-threw-this-on-but-look-so-sexy-cool bopping, all the way through to the after parties. (We promise).

Thelondoner.me

Guys, you haven’t been forgotten. For you we recommend: T-shirt (sweatpatches more avoidable), shorts or jeans, open shirts. Try some sunglasses if you’re really feeling the rave vibe. Headdresses acceptable.

sabotagetimes.com

Just remember to go wild – this is going to be one of the most ‘let your hair down’ events we’ve hosted at the union so really go for it. The guy above has got the right idea. (Not sure what she’s doing though…)

Goldfish are set to make a huge impact in the bubble; their sets are quoted on their website to be ‘Sex. But with saxophones’ (by headshotkillz), so if that doesn’t encourage you then all hope is lost. You can buy tickets on the door tomorrow night if you haven’t already got one.

Rumour has it there will be a prize for the best dressed, so grab your wackiest outfit and get keen.

headline and final images  ©fashionbeans.com/2012/uploads