Stereoscope Exclusive Preview

Feeling a bit fuzzy-eyed after staring at computer screens and essays for too long? Then Stereoscope magazine’s photography exhibition this Friday evening will be just the ticket for you. © […]

Feeling a bit fuzzy-eyed after staring at computer screens and essays for too long? Then Stereoscope magazine’s photography exhibition this Friday evening will be just the ticket for you.

Image

© Francesca Altamura

Stereoscope is launching a ‘LO-Fl’ mini-issue and free copies of it will be available to pick up at the exhibition. The event will be displaying an array of photographs in the recently-opened Prince’s Room at Ma Bell’s.

© Deborah Marber

Come along and check out these images shot by various students – it’ll also be an excuse to get out on the town rather than shivering in your beds and hermitting in the library. If that’s not enough to entice you then there will also be music by Clara Engelhardt from Moodroom Collective.

© Miranda Burnett-Stuart

Doors open at 10pm and entry will be by donation. So snap open your charitable wallets and get yo’ arse over there. For all details of the event click here.