St Andrews beats Oxford… in sex survey

St Andrews came an abysmal 50th out of 101 UK universities in an annual student sex survey. Still, we beat Oxford who came (cheeky!) in at 51. Student Beans’ 2012 […]

St Andrews came an abysmal 50th out of 101 UK universities in an annual student sex survey. Still, we beat Oxford who came (cheeky!) in at 51.

Student Beans’ 2012 survey compared the average number of sexual partners at each university and found that Bangor University in Wales had banged its way to an astonishing 8.31 sexual partners per student. This compared with runners up, Heriot-Watt’s measly 5.8 on the sex-scale.

Portrayed as the world’s ‘match-making’ university, St Andrews seems to content itself with relative monogamy and languished in the middle of the table with only 3.46 sexual partners per student.

One studious stud who wished to remain anonymous told The Stand, “I thought St Andrews was kinkier than that. Maybe if people weren’t wearing wellies the whole time they would get laid more often. But, 3.46 sounds more like a Comp Sci average to me.”

Meanwhile Single in St Andrews commented, ” At least I’m not the only one not getting any.”