Petting Zoo Returns

SUSU have brought back the ‘stress less festival’ with the almighty return of the Petting Zoo. After much success last year, the small furry and occasionally smelly farm animals will […]

SUSU have brought back the ‘stress less festival’ with the almighty return of the Petting Zoo. After much success last year, the small furry and occasionally smelly farm animals will be back with us on campus for the day, hopefully even with an alpaca!

Just chillin’ (Image: SUSU)

The week long festival, from the 22nd – 29th May is designed to give all students a break from the library and exams, get some fresh air and enjoy yourselves on campus during the exam season.

The events will be held between 11-2 on the red brick area at Highfield campus. Last year, the petting zoo was a huge hit with chicks, pigs, rabbits, puppies, ducks, lambs and the odd turkey causing excitement as well as huge queues on campus.

Not only will there be a petting zoo, SUSU have organised free laptop fixing services, a boxset viewing, a bouncy castle and mini golf all taking place throughout the week.

For updates and for information or if anything is cancelled due to poor weather, check out the SUSU Facebook page.