BBL Lineup 2012

When the folks over at BeachBreak announced that they were going to spending nearly double the amount on the acts as they did last year, the Tab was expecting some […]

When the folks over at BeachBreak announced that they were going to spending nearly double the amount on the acts as they did last year, the Tab was expecting some pretty decent names and flippin’ Nora, they haven’t disappointed us!

In their sixth year and after the resounding successes they’ve experienced so far, it appears that BBL have taken a look back at some of their previous big crowd pleasers; Chase & Status, Dizzee Rascal, Nero and Ben Howard, then mixed these in with some newer kids on the block; Labrinth and Wretch 32, added some more huge names; Friendly Fires, Skream & Benga, Netsky, DJ Fresh and then BOOM you have the recipe for what should be a cracking weekend!

Set in the idyllic Pembrey Country Park, Wales, boasting 8 miles of pristine sandy beaches, 500 acres of woodland, 130m dry ski slope, Zorbing assault courses and Wales longest toboggan run, there’s plenty of space to relax and stuff to do.

In addition to this, it looks like BBL have created several new areas/stages. The ‘Tub with a View’ sounds particularly appealing and then for those more rounded individuals the ‘Wild Wild Wood’ will be catering for poets and acoustic performances.

You can buy your tickets by clicking here or BBL reps will be on campus from 12, with the first 30 tickets bought getting a free hoodie and everyone standing the chance to get VIP for the whole weekend.

Lineup:
Chase and Status
• Dizzee Rascal
• Friendly Fires
• Nero
• Maverick Sabre
• Labrinth
• Wretch 32
• DJ Fresh
• Ben Howard
• Delilah
• Ghostpoet
• MistaJam
• Jakwob
• Skream & Sgt Pokes
• Benga
• Rusko
• High Contrast
• Netsky

And loads more…check out the BBL page here for full line up!