If looks could kill….Voldemog the ‘EVIL’ cat would sort you out in no time.

Lord Voldemort. The ultimate villain, stirring tension and fear in the hearts of both children and adults ever since the initial ‘Harry Potter’ boom in 2001. Every Potter fan knows […]

Lord Voldemort. The ultimate villain, stirring tension and fear in the hearts of both children and adults ever since the initial ‘Harry Potter’ boom

Cute or just plain creepy...? Voldemog in his full glory.

in 2001. Every Potter fan knows Voldemort’s shape-changing, magical abilities, but never has J.K Rowling revealed this part of her tale.

Incredibly, Voldemort now seems to have somehow transported his evil soul into the body of yes, an innocent feline friend.

White moggy Charlie was taken in by the Blue Cross Animal Rescue Centre in Southampton after a resident reported him as stray. After suffering with skin cancer caused by severe sunburn, he had his nose and ear tips amputated.

Unfortunately, what has spared Charlie his life has sadly cost him his dignity, and Rescue Centre staff are worried that his new unfortunate facial expression will be to the detriment of his re-homing. Thus, he has earned the rather harsh nickname of ‘Voldemog’.

After interviewing animal welfare assistant Marie Loveridge, BBC Hampshire reported her reassurance that: “Charlie just loves human company and would happily be around you all day.”

If the SotonTab could adopt him, we would. After all, we love anything which is that little bit different….