Sheffield Clubbers of the Week: Week three

Have you made it?

It has been a long three weeks, Sheffield, but you made it out in full force once again. We are very proud of your perseverance.

Lovely to see you've got your priorities right too: night out > 9am.

But you've not made it big if you haven't made Clubbers of the Week. This week could be your time.

Group of the week

Image may contain: Party, Night Life, Bar Counter, Pub, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

How many shades of navy can you fit into one photo?

Group of the week: runner up

Image may contain: Face, Skin, Night Club, Club, Night Life, Party, Human, Person

The positive energy this group are giving off is so wholesome.

Solo pic of the week

Image may contain: Night Life, Night Club, Club, Clothing, Apparel, Shorts, Person, Human

It takes courage to pose for a picture solo AND have the picture turn out really nice… well done.

Solo pic of the week: runner up

Image may contain: Dj, Disco, Night Life, Human, Person, Night Club, Club

Should we rename this category, the most terrified-looking clubber of the week?

Facial expression of the week

Image may contain: Disco, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses, Party, Apparel, Clothing, Footwear, Shoe, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

Has sunglasses-girl just seen her ex? Her sworn enemy? Or has a banger just started playing in the next room? I guess we will never know.

Photo booth of the week

Image may contain: Hair, Jaw, Head, Face, Collage, Advertisement, Poster, Human, Person

We hope you're okay after your boyfriend pushed you out of the shot. Just take a selfie, man.

Photo booth of the week: runner up

Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Woman, Smile, Advertisement, Collage, Poster, Jaw, Photo Booth, Female, Head, Human, Person, Face

Getting a decent photo in Leadmill's photo booth is a task not completed by many, we applaud you.

WTF of the week

Image may contain: Night Club, Bar Counter, Pub, Club, Human, Person

Why is there always someone wearing a coat? Leadmill has a cloak room? It isn't even cold inside? This is a PSA to leave your bloody coats at home, Sheffield, we're in the north now.