Vice chancellor escorted out after pro-Palestine protest disrupts Sheffield Uni awards

Meet the local team

Students launch encampment outside Sheffield University SU in solidarity with Palestine

This follows a number of similar protests in America and across UK university campuses

Applications for The Sheffield Tab’s editorial team are now OPEN!

We’re recruiting an Editor in Chief, News Editor, Features Editor, and Social Media Editor

Forget Tinder, this note of a guy trying to pull on a Sheffield bench has everyone weeping

New pulling technique? Sorted

Hallam students organise fundraising events to raise money for Sheffield charities

They aim to raise another £20,000 for Sheffield charities as part of a final year module

University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University to merge from September 2024

The two universities will now become one known as ‘Sheffield Universities’

Sheffield student stuck in Gaza starts GoFundMe

Said Zaaneen and his family have been trying to leave Gaza for the last several months.

University of Sheffield is the best university in the UK, according to students

It placed at top of the Russell Group in a survey that gathered feedback from more than 335,000 students

Sheffield Hallam offers academic staff voluntary severance scheme amid financial struggles

Any of the 1,700 staff who chose to accept will have to leave by 29th February 2024 at the latest

University of Sheffield celebrate opening of The Wave with cake from GBBO winner academic

The university academic Dr Rahul Mandal won the show in 2018

University of Sheffield students crash new building opening in support of Palestine

The group was protesting the university’s arms trade links