Sheffield’s most eligible bachelorette 2017 nomination: Sara Eckersley

She loves getting on the sesh on a Wednesday night

We’re in search of Sheffield’s most eligible bachelorette and with hundreds of applications flooding in, we present to you the Steel city’s finest.

Our next bacherlorette nomination is Sara Eckersley, a first year Business Management and Communications student at Hallam. Sara is also part of the Hallam swim team and is partial to West Street Live literally any night of the week.

Her ideal date would be eating doughnuts in a cat cafe, which literally sounds like the dream. Her nomination states that she also loves to eat McDonald’s and she, “loves a good egg any time of the day.” All-day brunch anyone?

Sara also, “sometimes enjoys having prosecco poured over herself” and if that doesn’t make it sound like she is the life and soul of the party, then I don’t know what will.

As well as hitting West Street Live, Sara also enjoys nights out at Hallam Nation and Maida Vale or “anywhere with lads and alcohol.” Could you be that special lad?

Sara is “a free spirit but needs a man to tame her.” Vote for her to become bachelorette of the year and she might just find that man.

Voting for Sheffield’s Most Eligible Bachelorette opens soon.