Popular Leeds night Primal Sound comes to Digital this November

They are turning Digi into even more of a jungle

Leeds night Primal Sound is expanding into our Toon. The night, which was set up by four Leeds students, has always been a massive hit there with tickets selling out in hours.

Primal Sound is coming to our humble Toon and Digital on Friday 24th of November. The music is feel good disco and house with Brit Award nominee The Shapeshifters headlining the event.

The event claims to transform Digital into "an overgrown disco underworld like no other" with drooping ivy, towering trees, animals everywhere and plenty of confetti.

After consistently selling out tickets in Leeds in a matter of hours, the organisers thought it was time to expand to another one of the biggest party cities in the U.K. (woop, woop). Primal Sound is also running a competition with prizes worth £180, including free event tickets and a table with a bottle of spirit on the night. More details can be found out about this on the Facebook event.

One of the organisers told The Tab Newcastle: "We aim to put on the best disco party that Newcastle has ever seen. We're known for our huge closing sets with huge energy in the crowd."

Get yourself to down to Digi then folks to be immersed in all that disco, jungle and funk.

Photo credit: CWPhotographics