Bar Blanc are offering a free glass of champagne to all Newcastle and Northumbria graduates

They’re also doing £2 cinema Sundays

Bar Blanc are giving out a free glass of bubbly to graduates if you click attending on their Facebook event.

Take the opportunity to travel down the legendary Osborne Road for one last hurrah between the 10th – 21st of July to collect your free glass of the good stuff to celebrate your achievements.

With the promise of the classic £2 drinks, 2 for £5 bottles and £12 bottles of prosecco, why would you give it a miss? There will also be a BBQ, DJs and canapés to help you enjoy your last few days in Newcastle.

The event writes: “Congratulations Graduates of Newcastle & Northumbria Uni’s 2017. Come down to Blanc and celebrate your great achievement. We will miss you guys so we have put on some great deals & entertainment during graduation season to help you celebrate in style.”

Click going on the Facebook event here.

If you are there from this Sunday, and lost for something to do from 7pm, they have also started £2 cinema Sundays. Having the same £2 Tuesday drink deals every Sunday, while also showing a popular TV show. So from this Sunday the 9th, it’ll be Love Island.

Wishes can come true.