UCL ranked seventh best university in the whole of the UK in the Good University Guide 2018

Move aside, King’s

UCL is the seventh best university in the UK, according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.

In the table, seen first by The Tab, we've got a completion rate of 94.8%, with 82.1% of graduates in professional jobs or graduate-level study, earning a median salary of £25,000 six months after graduating.

The stats also revealed that UCL has the second-best student to staff ratio in the country, with 10.4 students to every member of staff.

Imperial College London scored top in the regional ranking for Greater London, with best paid graduates, whilst UCL came in at an impressive second place.

King's College London ranked 21 places lower than UCL nationally, and placed a modest 4th regionally.

LSE placed third in the region, coming only 4 places lower than UCL nationally.

London South Bank was named University of the Year for Graduate Employment, whilst University of West London achieved its highest ranking after years near the foot of the table.

The league table is made up of nine indicators including student satisfaction with teaching quality and their wider student experience, research quality and graduate prospects.

Better luck next time, King's.