Over 1,000 people sign petition for independent review of LSE’s sexual misconduct procedure

Meet the local team

SOAS and Met Police criticised over search for missing student as body pulled from Thames

SOAS claimed it ‘immediately’ attempted to contact Samaria when students first raised concerns

LSE students interrupt lecture and call for ‘racist’ Israeli historian to be kicked off campus

Benny Morris said ‘I’d rather be a racist than a bore’ after students protested in his lecture last week

UCL lecturer banned from teaching course on China to protect uni’s ‘commercial interests’

The academic claims that universities are ‘conceding to the censorship demands of some Chinese students’

Corporate gone creative: A look inside LSE’s recent fashion show

Breaking news – LSE finance bros seen wearing something other than quarter-zips for the first time ever

Here’s which Taylor Swift album your London university is, based on pure vibes

Sorry, but we can’t all be 1989 (Taylor’s Version, of course)

Imperial student blackmailed by security guard over girlfriend living in halls with him

Dean Carter demanded the Imperial student pay him £2,400 for allegedly breaking accommodation rules

We spoke to the Queen Mary student playing international football for Pakistan

Imran Kayani made his debut against Saudi Arabia in the World Cup Qualifiers last November

City, University of London and St George’s, University of London will merge in August

The new City St George’s will aim to be a ‘health powerhouse for students and researchers’

London student may have died from long term implications of laughing gas, inquest hears

The drug known as ‘laughing gas’ was made illegal in November after Ellen Mercer’s death

Queen Mary guards ‘break into’ UCU offices and tear down pro-Palestine posters

The union branch described the move as illegal and a threat to free speech