AU to Host First Annual Winter Ball

Sport Liverpool and Lambrini have teamed up to bring you this year’s Winter Ball.

adeplhi hotel au au winter ball Aura sport liverpool

Students are psyched for this year’s Lambrini AU Winter Ball, the first of its kind.

Lambrini are the night’s confirmed official sponsors and will be sure to see off UoL’s finest sportsmen and women as they celebrate a successful semester of sport.

This year’s AU committee successfully seducing students into buying the tickets.

Students well accustomed to the AU Awards Dinner in summer will know the event is not to be missed.

The Awards Dinner was hosted at the Crowne Plaza Hotel

Liverpool is currently 23rd in the BUCS league (figures correct at time of publishing), so it really will be a cause for celebration.

The black-tie event will be hosted at the Adelphi Hotel and there’ll be an official afterparty at Aura on Wednesday, December 4.

Upon arrival, guests will be welcomed by an exclusive Lambrini reception.  Here you can enjoy:

• a free drink upon arrival (but when they’re gone, they’re gone, so get there 9pm sharp!)
  • live music from our very own UoL Big Band
  • a FREE buffet
  • Lambrini Bedroom Set (very saucy. Ladies and gents you can let you hair down here by bouncing on the bouncy bed)
  • vodka luge
  • official photographer

The night will then move to Aura where we can guarantee the usual AU antics will continue.

There will even be gymnasts on stilts and professional acrobats doing their thang for your enjoyment.

Matt Ward, AU President, is really excited to be involved in the first annual AU Winter Ball.  He said he was “very excited for Wednesday! Can’t wait to have a huge night with everyone. We really want to celebrate a successful semester of sport!”

Tickets are fast selling out but there are still a few available from the sports centre reception for £10.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.