Plan your perfect Halloween night in and we’ll guess what you study

Halloween in Lancs kinda sucked… But we’re seriously missing spooky sugar right now x

It’s that time of year again. The leaves are falling, it’s been raining heavily for 2 weeks straight, and you have the sudden urge for a pumpkin spice latte – no judgement here. It must be autumn. The start of October can only mean one thing:  it’s spooky season.

Inevitably you forgot to order your Halloween costume until 3 days before even with your flatmates constantly reminding you – it’s the same story every year. However, Halloween 2020 won’t be spent at Sugar or Glow like previous years, dancing to the same playlist with a few Halloween-themed songs thrown in. No. If you are a law-abiding citizen (fingers crossed) you will be spending the 31st at home, hopefully with your flatmates, on your 10th round of Ring of Fire, except this time you’re dressed up as a demonic nun or something. At least you can use it as an excuse to take a break from all the studying you’ve been doing!

Speaking of which, we’re pretty sure we can guess which subject you study…all through your choice of Halloween activities. Take this quiz and tell us what your perfect Halloween (corona edition) night looks like to find out what course you should actually be doing.

Articles recommended by this writer:

These nine pumpkin designs just scream Lancs Uni

‘We don’t think they’re doing enough’: JSoc on Lancaster Uni not adopting IHRA definition

Plan a day in Lancs and we’ll tell you what type of Bake Off contestant you are