Fans gutted after Paolo reschedules tour for January

Paolo, this is our last request; stop being a knob.

Dissapointed fans of the Scottish singer have been told Nutini will return to the Hydro in 2015.

After cancelling two Glasgow gigs with just hours’ notice, it seems Paolo ain’t letting us down easy as it emerges he has called off more concert dates.

The singer has resceduled gigs this week at the 02 in London and Cardiff’s Motorpoint Arena.

The Paisley born local hero has been struck down with severe tonsilitis preventing him from performing.

27-year-old Nutini has asked those with tickets to grant what we hope isn’t his last request by attending rescheduled shows.

But it seems that these streets won’t be seeing Nutini any time soon as raging fans will be forced to wait until January to see him perfom.

Those who had tickets for the concerts of October 27th and 28th at the Hydro have been asked to return on the 9th and 10th January.

And those who paid high travel expenses to be in Glasgow this week will have to fork out again, just after Christmas.

A spokesperson for Paolo said: “He wishes to apologise to all ticketholders for any inconvenience caused.”