BNOC of the Year 2014: The Final

Parsons. Sutton. King. Jones. Vote for the biggest name on campus here

After a frenzied few days of competition, finally we’re here.

Over 12,500 votes were cast in the group stages – but who will be crowned BNOC of the Year?

The winner will be crowned this Thursday at Mosaic.

They will win a host of prizes courtesy of Dirty Beat – two bottles of champagne, a bottle of vodka and a Dirty Beat t-shirt and hat.

Our last finalist won a resounding victory in Group 4.

But has he got what it takes to beat off the others? Vote at the bottom of the article.

Pom Tarsons

Pom Tarsons caused the upset of the century when he sailed through Group 1 with 40% of the vote, a victory he attributes to “witchcraft”. He’s a simple man of simple tastes, and is probably really concerned about how this might affect his job prospects. Is he your man?

Harriet Sutton

Given her clout in both polo and lacrosse clubs, it’s no surprise that Harriet Sutton has emerged as a “woman of the people” candidate. Is her gritty, salt-of-the-earth character enough to carry her to the title?

Ben King

With the might of EURFC behind him, Ben King is a strong contender for the throne. Can he finish off his rivals like he finishes delicious snakebites? He’ll certainly “try”.

Harrison Jones 

Rumour has it that Harrison Jones will fuck ANYONE…over for a story. The Exeposé ed and hockey starlet cruised through the group stage and is thought to be the odds on favourite…surely not