Heads roll in SSB video backlash

From giving head to losing your head – The Guild begin to crack down.

CCTV safer sex ball sex video SSB

A member of staff at the Ram has been fired in connection to the SSB CCTV scandal, The Tab has learnt.

18 interviews have been conducted resulting in one Ram staff member being dismissed.

However, The Tab understands that a second member of staff would have been dismissed had they not already been in the process of leaving.

One of the Guild’s priorities in the saga has been the containment of the video, which has been leaked to the national press.

As well as screenshots featuring in national and international news articles, the illicit video is said to have been uploaded to a lesser-known social media site at around midnight on Tuesday 15 January. It was promptly taken down in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The Ram has sharpened its horns, with student ID being required to go for a pint and with the remaining members of Ram staff being forbidden to talk among themselves about the SSB CCTV scandal.

When asked, the Guild said they had no comment to give. However, they did confirm that the police are not involved.