Just 15 of the most unhinged items listed on Meadows Share
Anyone interested in some hay?
What is the Edinburgh Meadows Share Facebook group, if not a microcosm of Edinburgh itself? A beloved online forum where citizens come together to help one another, generously dole out belongings free of charge, and sometimes (when we’re lucky) post some of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen on the internet.
There’s nothing I love more than other people’s business, so I’m not ashamed to admit I spent a fairly good amount of time scrolling through the Meadows Share and Meadows Chat groups looking for entertainment.
So please enjoy this collection of some of the most unhinged posts shared on the group.
1. We’ve all been there
2. Never related to a plant more
3. Finally, a solution to the classic problem
4. Everything can be a teachable moment
6. FREE MY BOY
7. Read the flamingo themed room next time, thanks.
8. “Sleep tight, Theroux the night”
9. You’ve heard of the Marchmont cats, get ready for the Marchmont cows
10. Someone go pick him up RIGHT NOW
11. All Rolly wanted was some sunshine and someone kidnapped him
12. Thank you for sharing king!
13. Who wants some expired cheese??
14. Hay now!