No, Kasbah is not shutting down, here is what’s actually happening

Here’s the truth behind their mysterious Facebook posts

Kasbah Nightclub dropped a bombshell on unsuspecting Cov students yesterday when they posted a picture on their social media stating "it’s time to say goodbye".

Image may contain: Poster

But don't sweat just yet because the club isn't actually shutting down. A source who works at the club told The Tab Coventry the club is closing for refurbishments, although the details of what exactly is going or being replaced are not clear at this moment. We are still attempting to confirm this information with management at the club.

You can still buy tickets for the indie band Scouting For Girls's gig at Kasbah on the 10th November, and there has so far not been an announcement of cancellation nor refunds given, so we can only assume at this moment the venue will still be open come November.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

Almost got us there, Colly

Kasbah Nightclub has been open under its current name since 2007, and has hosted acts such as Snow Patrol, Chase and Status and the one and only Phil Mitchell. The building itself was built over 100 years ago.

Kasbah did not respond to a request for comment, but we are looking into the refurbishments and everything we can expect from the big reveal on the 7th July. We will have more on this story as it develops.

If you know anything about what's going on with Kasbah, please get in contact with us confidentially by either messaging The Tab Coventry on Facebook or emailing [email protected]