Sky Sports’ Jeff Stelling to host a sports quiz at The Claude

All proceeds will go to Macmillan Cancer Support

Soccer Saturday’s Jeff Stelling will be hosting a charity quiz at The Claude, Roath in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.

The quiz takes place at 7:30 pm on Monday 10th October and will cost £5 per head. However, guests are being told to arrive at 7:00 pm as that is when the event officially begins.

It will be a sports-based quiz and teams can be made up of a maximum of six people.

As Stelling has partnered with Greene King Abbott Ale, The Claude will be providing samples of the drink to those that attend the quiz.

The manager of The Claude told Wales Online: “Myself and the team are thrilled to be welcoming Jeff to host our sports quiz night on Monday 10 October, and what is more relaxing than a good quiz to get the brain going and a pint of Abbot Ale?”

Stelling will also take part in a question and answer session during the evening where guests can quiz the presenter.