These are the must go to Halloween events in Cardiff this week

Get your tickets while you can

Hide Images

Bingo Lingo Halloween Student Special

Date: Wed 30th Oct

Location: Depot

The annual Bingo Lingo Halloween special is back and this Wednesday is the student only event!

It's promised to be crazy with table-dancing, insane prizes, twerk-offs and all the rest.

Halloween costumes are encouraged, from creepy to catlike, just get yourself dressed up for this one.

Tickets are available here.

YOLOween

Date: Wed 30th Oct

Location: Y Plas

It's an old time favourite but never fails to entertain us, YOLOween is back for another year. Y Plas is the heart of Cardiff uni and if you're a Fresher, it's an event you definitely want to go to.

Free entry until 11pm. Tickets are available here.

CYNT Halloween w. BIG MIZ

Date: Thu 31st Oct

Location: Clwb Ifor Bach

Big Miz and Halloween is the ultimate combo and Clwb is going to smash it this Halloween. Halloween costumes are of course encourage, with their Facebook page saying 'a bloody boris on the day of Brexit wouldn't go a miss'. Do you need any more inspo?

Tickets are available here.

GOOD LIFE Cardiff: Halloween FT. DJ Boring

Date: Thu 31st Oct

Location: Vaults

This Halloween event will be insane with the Grade II listed building having a creepy makeover and an inflatable LED Skull Stage??? Good Life always deliver on their events and we know that this Halloween event will definitely not disappoint.

Tickets are available here.

Good Life: The Haunted Mansion Party [Aftermovie]

? GOOD LIFE HAUNTED MANSION PARTY! ?We took over an 18th Century manor on Halloween for one of our most unique events yet… Here's what went down!

Posted by Good Life on Monday, December 4, 2017

Triple Cooked: Cardiff – Disco of the Dead

Date: Thu 31st Oct

Location: Tramshed

We all love a Triple Cooked sesh and this Halloween they're pulling it out the bag with Disco of the Dead. Keeping it traditional, this one is actually on Halloween night so expect some creepy antics. If disco, house and tech music are your thing, then Triple Cooked is your Halloween destination this year.

Tickets are available here.

Museums at Night

Date: 31st Oct – 2nd Nov

Location: Cardiff

If you're not feeling a boozy Halloween this year, then Museums at Night is back for another year. Explore art, history and heritage after hours across Cardiff.

Major museums and historic sites open their doors to the public, to explore the history after dark.

Get in touch with Cardiff museums for more info.

Credit: Museums at Night Cardiff Facebook Page

Feature Image Credit: Bingo Lingo