Here are the Top 20 Cardiff Confessions of 2019 so far
Did your confessions make the cut?
Between all the lonely hearts advertisements and the budding journalistic critics, Cardiff Confessions has arguably some of the most relatable content on the internet.
They've gotten you through semester one and they're powering you through semester two. So we have rounded up the 20 most liked posts of this year so far, just in case you managed to miss them. Trust us they're classic.
20. The Instagram hater
19. The economics commentator
That 21m deficit though.
18. The disgruntled Cardiff Uni student who likes to remind everyone they got into a Russell Group
17. The course rankings
16. The Cardiffian Rhapsody
15. The one that said what we were all thinking
14. The procrastinator that we all sympathise with
13. The struggling final year
12. The magic of ABBA
11. The concerned student who found an important piece of work
10. The best use of bondage materials
Honestly, this person may be onto something revolutionary.
9. The positive spin on exams
8. Rugby beef at its finest
7. The risk that may be worth taking
6. The unimpressed student
5. The trend-setter
4. The pain is too real
3. The jumper debate
2. The engineer that needs to get on this ASAP
1. The most relatable post of all
That's the cream of the crop so far, here's to more great confessions in 2019!