Image may contain: Person, People, Human

We wore the ugliest outfits possible and asked people to rate them

You were supposed to hate them

Judging by the unusual ensembles on campus over the past few weeks, it would appear as though it's suddenly 'in' to wear as many items of bizarre clothing as possible, simultaneously.

As day-to-day fashion is growing more outlandish by the day, we put this theory to the test and threw together the weirdest combinations we could find.

We opted for clashing prints, a dodgy satin waistcoat and neon sunglasses, in spite of the cold February weather and some of you guys LOVED it…

Our models Ericka and Bradley

Eduardo, 1st year Media, Journalism and Culture & Jacob, 1st year Media and Communications

Image may contain: Walking, Leisure Activities, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'That is a very funky jacket. I would wear it.'

On Bradley: 'Love the blue but the zebra print is horrible.'

Josh, Broadcast Journalism MA

Image may contain: Sports Car, Coupe, Skirt, Clothing, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'Hmmm. Not the best…'

On Bradley: 'Don't like the trousers.'

Holly, 2nd year, Performance and Media

Image may contain: Walking, Leisure Activities, Plant, Hedge, Flora, Fence, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'You look like a painted canvas. I love it!'

On Bradley: 'Hey Aladdin.'

George, 1st year, Comp Sci & Natalia, 1st year, Journalism

Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Suv, Car, Automobile, Tartan, Plaid, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'You look really colour coordinated and I love the jacket. Like the glasses, too.'

On Bradley: 'I like the print of the trousers but I'm not as keen on that waistcoat. I hate waistcoats.'

Cameron, 1st year, Architecture

Image may contain: Vest, Clothing, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Ivy, Poster, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'Vibrant.' *Nods*

On Bradley: 'Mickey Mouse is cool.'

Zoe, 'Not a student in Cardiff'

Image may contain: Robe, Kimono, Gown, Tights, Pants, Clothing, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'It's very bold. I enjoy the mixing of the prints. Also, nice shoes. I can appreciate the matching colour of the lippy and sunglasses.'

On Bradley: 'Great without the waistcoat.'

George, lazy stoner

Image may contain: Poster, Bench, Person, People, Human

Ericka: 'Sorry, not a blazer fan.'

Bradley: 'It's amazing I love it. I love you.'

……….

Iman, 3rd year, Religious Studies

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'It's fab. I would give you nine out of ten.'

On Bradley: 'Hmmmmm… Maybe more like a four out of ten. Sorry!'

Beth, 2nd year, Business Management

Image may contain: Costume, Person, People, Human

On Ericka: 'Very Camden I think – and that's a good thing!'

On Bradley: 'I think you need a bigger waistcoat. I'd give the whole look a solid eight out of ten, though.'

So there you have it. Fashion is officially dead. Got a picture of you wearing a weird and wonderful outfit? Tweet your pics to @TheTabCardiff