The Stable is hosting a free pizza night where you just turn up and they give you pizza

There is even free admission

Two words. Free pizza.

On Thursday 28th September, Dorset-based restaurant The Stable is hosting a pizza night free of charge.

From 6pm onward, the old stable is basically letting anyone who enters the building have free pizza until they run out of dough.

All you need is love & pizza

A post shared by L U A N A (@lluanajanara) on

Their pizza menu is full to the brim with all the toppings you'd ever want, including goats cheese, caramelised onions, chicken and mozzarella.

There are also vegan and gluten free options available.

Herb-roasted potato, sweet potato, Spanish onion, spinach, tomato sauce and Bute Island vegan mozzarella with vegan garlic bread on the side 😋😋😋 . . . . #vegan #veganism #veganfood #veganlove #veganpower #vegangirl #vegancommunity #vegandinner #vegansofig #vegansofdorset #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #plantbased #thestable #vegan #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn

A post shared by Vegansofdorset (@vegansofdorset) on

The Stable is based on Westover Road in Bournemouth Square. If you didn't know that already, have you been hiding under a rock?

There's a Facebook event for the evening which recommends to get there early to avoid disappointment and to be honest, if you missed out on free pizza you would be pretty devastated.

Bournemouth University

The Tab Bournemouth

last seen today at 03:07

Get breaking Bournemouth news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest goings on at Cameo, mad shit happening in Winton, and how to spot an AUB student a mile off. Straight into your DMs. 😘