Here are all the discounts you’ll get at the Student Lock-In

The Student Lock-In returns to Castlepoint Shopping Park on Monday October 6th from 6pm to 8:30pm

Don’t miss out on discounts from high street favourites, the most delectable designer names, restaurants, cafes and bars and a whole host of amazing leisure attractions.

Check out all these offers on your favourite brands:

ACCESSORIZE: 20% OFF everything

Burton: 20% OFF everything

Gap: 20% OFF everything

Robert Dyas: 20% OFF everything

WHSmith: 20% OFF everything excluding Christmas products and DVD’s

Boots: 100 free goody bags/holdalls, when you spend over £5 and a Free Prize draw for a chance to £50 of beauty products

Clarks : 20% of all shoes and bags

Dorothy Perkins: 20% off everything

GAME: 10% off selected products for the event (T&C’s will apply!)

H&M: 20% off everything

Nando’s: Nando’s Chicken Cart outside Marks and Spencer – Spin the Wheel, they get what they win!!

Miss Selfridge: 20% off everything

New Look: 20% off everything

River Island: 20% off everything

Thorntons: Any large Thorntons drink for the price of a regular (excluding Thorntons chocolate and icecream!)

Topman: 20% off everything

Topshop: 20% off everything

3 Store : 3 Store will issue Bill credits at £15 for every account for students (this is an unlimited amount). Also further discounts at 100% based on taking contracts from store.

Argos: £10 off any spend over £40 for students with wristbands and we will have our student promotion leaflet running at that time too.

Frankie & Benny`s : 20% off everything

Marks & Spencer: Prize draw to every student who makes a purchase (minimum spend £10) to win a student starter hamper i.e. kitchen utensils, bedding etc

Monsoon: 20% off everything

Mountain Warehouse : 20% off everything

Are you ready to Lock-In?

Did you enjoy the music at your Student Lock-In event? Make sure you check out the Student Lock-In playlist on MUZU.TV for the soundtrack to Freshers 2014 here – http://www.muzu.tv/channel/student-lockin/