Old video of Sophie Turner resurfaces amid Joe Jonas divorce

Old video of Sophie Turner resurfaces which changes A LOT about Joe Jonas split

A friend has claimed she ‘felt trapped’ in the marriage and ‘missed out on her youth’

People have dug out an old video of Sophie Turner, which appears to go completely against the narrative of what’s being said regarding her split to Joe Jonas.

When it was first revealed the couple were heading for divorce, reports began to say it was because of Sophie’s party lifestyle, but this video very much says otherwise.

While being interviewed by TBS about how her marriage with Joe was going in lockdown, Sophie said it was fine for her because she much preferred being at home anyway, and only leaves the house once a day.

“I’m an introvert, I’m a homebody,’ she said. “If I could stay at home all day I would, so this is great for me. I leave the house once a day to walk my dogs and then that’s it. I see how people are finding it difficult, but I don’t understand how people are really struggling with social distancing. I’m like, all you have to do is stay at home and get drunk at home.”

She then added: “Everything seems to be working out in my favour here because Joe’s a real social butterfly, so I struggle to lock him down and have him just spend time with me, so it’s like prison for him but it’s great for me.”

This is completely the opposite of what’s been reported about them amid their split, with a source telling TMZ: “She likes to party, he likes to stay at home. They have very different lifestyles.”

A friend told MailOnline Sophie “felt trapped” in her marriage to Joe Jonas and regretted “missing out on her youthful, carefree years” – after getting married and having two children at a young age.

Announcing their split the couple said: “After four wonderful years of marriage we have mutually decided to amicably end our marriage. There are many speculative narratives as to why but, truly this is a united decision and we sincerely hope that everyone can respect our wishes for privacy for us and our children.”

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook