The net worth of both Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner

As they head for divorce, who has the biggest net worth out of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner?

They have an ‘ironclad prenup’ which Joe asked to be upheld when he filed for divorce

All everyone has been talking about since the weekend is the impending divorce of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner. It’s the celeb breakup none of us saw coming, and now all of us are keeping up with. But, as they head for a split, who out of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner has the biggest net worth?

They are both hugely successful in their own rights, and have had major careers. Joe is of course one third of the Jonas Brothers, who rose to fame on the Disney Channel but have since gone on to have huge worldwide success as a band. Sophie is an Emmy Award nominated actress, best known for playing Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones.

How much are Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner worth?

Out of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner, it’s Joe who has the highest net worth. According to Celebrity Net Worth, he’s worth a huge $50million. It’s been reported Sophie has a net worth of $12million.

Joe and Sophie are said to have “an ironclad prenup” from their 2019 wedding, which Joe reportedly asked the court to uphold when filing their divorce papers. So basically, when they get divorced they won’t share their assets, they will instead keep their mutual wealths.

Right now there’s loads of speculation about what has caused the breakdown of their marriage. Some reports say Joe filed after he spotted something on their home security Ring camera system, whilst a source previously told TMZ: “She likes to party, he likes to stay at home. They have very different lifestyles.”

In a statement posted to both of their Instagram accounts regarding the divorce, the pair said: “After four wonderful years of marriage, we have mutually decided to amicably end our marriage. There are many speculative narratives as to why, but truly this is a united decision and we sincerely hope everyone can respect our wishes for privacy for us and our children.”

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook