Sophie Turner Joe Jonas camera

Sophie and Joe’s divorce apparently came after Joe saw something on Ring camera

Why does the divorce plot keep thickening? I need answers

The latest bizarre update in the seemingly messy divorce proceedings between Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner is that the split began when the Jonas Brother saw something on the Ring security camera at the two’s home.

Despite their joint statement yesterday claiming the divorce is amicable, new reports now claim that Joe Jonas decided to divorce Sophie Turner after spotting something suspicious on their home security Ring camera system. Joe Jonas apparently tapped into the cameras and witnessed Sophie doing or saying something on the motion activated camera. A source had previously told TMZ “She likes to party, he likes to stay at home. They have very different lifestyles.”

In a statement posted yesterday to Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas’ Instagram accounts regarding the divorce, the pair said: “After four wonderful years of marriage, we have mutually decided to amicably end our marriage. There are many speculative narratives as to why, but truly this is a united decision and we sincerely hope everyone can respect our wishes for privacy for us and our children.

Joe Jonas of The Jonas Brothers fame and Sophie Turner, actress in the likes of Game of Thrones, have been one of the most stanned celeb couples in years after the two first connected via Instagram DMs back in 2016. Since then, the couple got married in 2019 and had their daughter Willa in 2020. The two welcomed their second baby just last year.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip like this Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner divorce camera drama, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook