The Love Island 2023 cast who are already back to day jobs, from finance to footballers

The grind never stops!

The show might have only finished a matter of weeks ago, but already a few of the Love Island 2023 cast members have gone back to their day jobs.

For some, going on Love Island catapults them straight into a new career of influencing and brand events, and they never have to look at a 9-5 desk job ever again. But for others, that just isn’t the path they decide to take – and instead they head back to the work they did before the villa.

Here is a rundown of all the Love Island 2023 cast members who have gone back to their day jobs.

Montel McKenzie

Before the show Montel was a footballer, and since being dumped he’s headed back to playing for his old club, Hemel Hempstead. Sharing some pictures of him getting ready to play again, Montel said: “Pre-season flow 😮‍💨 #backtoit #MM3.” He also posted another photo of him scoring on his return saying he was “back with a bang”.

Ouzy See

Ouzy was also a footballer before the show, and has headed back to his old club and is playing again. Ouzy plays for Edinburgh City, and posted a picture of himself on the pitch captioned: “First day back in the trenches.”

Elom Ahlijah

Love Island 2023 cast members back to day jobs

via Instagram

Since leaving the villa and splitting from Catherine, Elom has returned to building his empire alone. Prior to the show he was working as an online fitness coach, based in Dubai. He set up his own business in 2022,  after leaving his corporate job as an investment banker.

He now often shares progress videos of his clients on his Instagram page, as well as training photos of himself. After leaving the show, Elom said he was back “touching base” with all of his clients.

Jess Harding

Jess returned to work just a day after winning Love Island 2023. Before the show, Jess worked as an aesthetics practitioner at her own boujee West London clinic, Candy Aesthetics.

Straight after the final of the show and flying back to the UK, Jess posted to update customers who were looking for her services. She said she “missed the clinic and missed work” and she is there to help people book appointments. In an interview, Jess said: “As I have my own business I’d really like to work on that side of stuff. After the show I’d like to set up more clinics. That’s definitely my goal.”

Josh Brocklebank

via Instagram / ITV

Josh worked as a financial advisor before being a bombshell on Love Island this year. After leaving the villa he’s posted to say he’s back to work at his job in The City. He posted about going to the gym before going back to the office, holding his suit. Josh was in the villa for four days this year, and didn’t find a connection.

Leah Taylor

via Instagram

Before the villa, Leah had her own social media marketing agency called Begin With Social. She has said she’d heading back to work there, after being dumped from the 2023 villa. As well as this, Leah already worked as an influencer, which she said she will go back to focusing on after the show.

Posting on Instagram she confirmed being an influencer is her main priority, but she will also be taking on clients for the agency again soon.

Molly Marsh

In a new interview with OK! Magazine, Molly has revealed she has landed a job at an inclusive theatre group since the show. So, she is heading back to the theatre work she did before the villa.

Mitch Taylor

In a Q&A, Mitch said he will definitely be returning to his job as a gas engineer. One fan on Instagram asked: “Are you going to be doing gas/plumbing work again?” Mitch replied saying: “100 per cent going to go back.”

His change in career comes after being dropped by his management after allegations he was ‘homophobic’ and was behaving in a ‘disgusting’ manner at a Space NK event last month, which he attended with Zachariah Noble.

Tyrique Hyde

Tyrique is another Love Island 2023 finalist who’s heading back to their day job after the villa. On Instagram, he’s said he is going back to the football pitch. Tyrique was a midfielder for Dartford before joining the villa. “Comeback season,” he said in a post.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.