Mitch Love Island management

Love Island’s Mitch has been dropped by his management amid ‘homophobic’ allegations

He’s also pulled out of his appearance tonight at Bournemouth’s Halo nightclub

Mitch Taylor from Love Island has been dropped by his management after allegations against him that he was ‘homophobic’ and behaved ‘disgusting’ at the Space NK event last week, with Zachariah Noble. Mitch has claimed the blame for the allegations and addressed them in his own statement, but his management email has now gone from his Instagram bio and he’s been dropped by management in the wake of the controversy.

A source told MailOnline: “He’s [Taylor] put up a video because he’s had a lot of flak this week. His management have parted ways with him. He’s only been out of the villa two months and they can’t put up with it.”

This all comes after an influencer who was also at the Space NK event claimed that Mitch said he and Zach were ‘the most famous people there’, threw money at a homeless man and made a homophobic comment. Mitch has released a lengthy statement addressing all these allegations, before he allegedly got dropped from his post Love Island management.

“Over the weekend there were a lot of allegations against me and Zach. I do want to start off by apologising to Zach because these accusations have nothing to do with him. He’s just been dragged into it. They are solely about me. I want to talk about each one individually and put it to bed and have my side.

“The first accusation I want to talk about are the words ‘we are the most famous people in here’. That is true, I said that to Zach as a bit of banter but it’s been taken the wrong way. I can admit it wasn’t that funny but I was trying to have a bit of a laugh.

“The next accusation would be me throwing money at a homeless person money. It’s been twisted into an evil act, and it’s not true I was trying to do a kind gesture.

“I will admit when I was at this event I was quite happy and loud, it’s a completely different world for me. I’ve gone from fitting boilers to going to some fancy event. It can come across as unprofessional and I understand that. Whoever was at the event and saw me there acting like that, I do apologise.

“This is probably the biggest accusation out of them all, about being homophobic. I spoke to an influencer at the event and my words were ‘I fancied you when you were straight.’ I can see how that can come across. I’m really bad with my words sometimes. I was nervous to meet this person because I am a fan of them. I do apologise. I was trying to be respectful to that person but obviously I got it completely wrong.

“I apologise that the statements took so long to be put across, I had to take some time off social media over the weekend. The amount of hate and death threats I was getting I just couldn’t deal with it. I just want to end it on hopefully that’s cleared things up. I’m not homophobic and never have been – I’m just bad with my words sometimes, and I hope you can understand.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook