Jess returned to her day job just one day after winning Love Island 2023

She’s back to work already!

Jess Harding, who just days ago won Love Island 2023, has already returned to her day job back home. Shortly after getting back to the UK after eight weeks in the villa, she posted to say she was back doing bits for her business.

Before the show, Jess worked as an aesthetics practitioner at her own boujee West London clinic, Candy Aesthetics. Jess is listed as the CEO of her business, and started the botox hustle in 2021.

Just one day after being crowned winner of Love Island 2023 alongside Sammy, Jess posted to update customers who were looking for her services. Posting on Instagram, Jess shared a picture of the clinic’s sign and said she’d missed work, and over on the business Instagram was giving customers help with booking appointments.

Jess from Love Island 2023 posting about returning to her day job

via Instagram

Whilst she did say she was too busy right now to do appointments for customers, she said the clinic is very much open, and she is there to help people book and get seen. “Georgie is going to be in the clinic on Fridays,” she said. “The next available appointment is next Friday.” She then shared a link on the story which people can use to book in and said she is still at work replying to customer enquires.

Jess has previously said she’d like to expand her business and go back to her job after being on Love Island 2023. Ahead of the villa, Jess said: “As I have my own business I’d really like to work on that side of stuff. After the show I’d like to set up more clinics. That’s definitely my goal.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.