The 365 Days sequel is officially happening next year

Laura has confirmed it, which means she’s still alive!

*Contains spoilers*

Anna-Maria Sieklucka, who plays Laura, has confirmed there will be a 365 Days sequel and they start filming next year.

On an Instagram video Anna said production will start next year because of the pandemic and we all have to be patient for the release. Anna, I really can’t wait that long for an awful plot and mad sex scenes.

via Netflix

She said: “Not this year, because of the pandemic we will not be able to go abroad to shoot.

“You must be patient and wait. Probably it will be until next year. We do not know exactly when we will be able to start.

“Everything has been stopped and the situation is similar in every country, and the film industry has just froze. A trip to another country, especially to Italy, would be too risky for the Polish crew at the moment.”

via Netflix

The film is currently number one on Netflix and tells the thinly plotted story of Laura, who is kidnapped by the new head of the Sicilian Mafia, Massimo. She’s given 365 days to fall in love with him and naturally a lot of 50 Shades level of sex happens.

At the end of 365 Days it’s unclear if Laura survives, however now that Anna-Maria has confirmed the sequel, that surely means she’s alive?

In the two book sequels of 365 Days Laura is alive and is kidnapped by someone else. God this girl really can’t catch a break. However Laura ends up falling for her second kidnapper. Poor Massimo.

365 Days is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.