DIY Christmas Hampers for under £20!

Still struggling for Christmas presents? We’ve got you covered

It’s the most wonderful time of the year so while you’re driving home for Christmas, dreaming about building frosty the snowman and rocking around the Christmas tree with your friends and family, you may start wondering what the hell you’re going to get everyone.

But don’t fear! The Tab’s on hand to solve your Christmas problems

All of these ideas will work presented in a home-made ‘hamper’. For this you’ll need a box – a shoe box or cut down wine box covered in wrapping paper looks pretty and professional. You could also personalise it with pictures, jokes and memories to make it extra special. Fill gaps with tissue paper, confetti and maybe a sprinkle of gold-covered chocolate coins.

Snuggle Up – Perfect for that special someone who loves to cosy up and relax over Christmas.

Fluffy socks, their preferred hot chocolate powder, marshmallows and a hot water bottle.

Spa Day In – A lovely idea for your mum or friend in need of some recovery time after the festivities.

Bubble bath, shower gel, body lotion, an eye mask and a relaxing candle.

The Connoisseur – For the gourmet, whose favourite course at Christmas is cheese and biscuits.

A little bottle of wine and a selection of their favourite cheese and biscuits.

Treat Yourself – Everything they need for an indulgent, movie-night in

Their favourite chocolate, sweets and/or fudge and a half bottle of bubbly.

Hangover Rescue Pack – Ideal for the Aunt who can’t handle her sherry – and needs some support the morning after!

Bottle of water, a Dominoes voucher, face packs and (most importantly) pain relief.

The Baby Boozer – For the indecisive student, searching for their favourite cocktail.

A selection of mini spirits, mixers and pre-mixed cocktails.

The Cheerful Planter – Suitable for anyone who believes in the power of flowers!

A few bulbs for spring consisting of their favourite plants. Or if you’re buying for a student/beginner gardener – the easiest plants to keep alive.